Is a professional organizer right for you?
- Are you trying to downsize and not sure where to start?
- Do you get frustrated, anxious, or overwhelmed just looking around your home?
- Are the piles of paper taking over all the surfaces in your home?
- Do you keep losing important paperwork only to find it after it was due?
- Are your closets overstuffed?
- Kids’ rooms drowning in toys?
- Do you have one room where you store everything and dread guests discovering it?
- Want to do it yourself but need help coming up with a plan?
- Are you overwhelmed by your schedule and can’t find time to get anything done?
- Is there not enough time in your day?
- Do you forget important appointments or find that you double book yourself?
- Are you in debt and see no way of getting out of it?
- Are you living paycheck to paycheck and sick and tired of it?
If you answered “Yes” . . .
then it’s time to contact Minutes with Meg.
I want to help you take back control of your life. Whether that is your homes, time or money, I can help you get organized. I provide personal one-on-one organizing and coaching for all of these areas. My goals are to help you declutter your life and discover the best organizational strategies that teach you to be more efficient and effective.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact me to find out how I can best help you to take back control of your life!